Wednesday 4 June 2014

WELCOME

Blogging has always been something I have always wanted to do, to share my thoughts and things I love with complete strangers has always seemed fun and exciting for me, but somehow I have always held myself back, telling my myself that I won't be good at it, I won't be consistent and most times telling myself that blogging isn't for me.

After much deliberation and deciding I realised that I have plenty to offer and nothing to lose, I have so much that interests me that i would love to share with you and I do hope you find them equally as interesting and fun as I do. Plenty of beauty posts as well as fashion and lifestyle to come so please do come.

Once again, Welcome.

2 comments:

  1. You are great at it darling.
    Just read through your posts and i love it already.
    keep up the good work and check mine out (edarabecks@blogspot.com) even though i blog scarcely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry (edarabecks.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete