Saturday 7 June 2014

REPURCHASED #1


I am a huuggggeee makeup hoarder so whenever I finish up a product I feel like doing a victory dance or giving myself an excellence award of some sort! Like its SURREAL!!! Although these products are not exactly things I hoard, these are products I reach for on the regular, they practically  live in my makeup bag.

EOS Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Passion Fruit: I am sure everyone has these babies by now if you don't then honey please do! I first got to know about this product from a Youtuber's Monthly Favourites Video (can't remember who); I made a note to get it then. At the time I got it, I got the Strawberry Sorbet flavour because Strawberries are everything, do I say more? Although  I didn't run out of this, a friend "took" it, so of course I had to repurchase it.

Maybelline Colossal Kajal: Everything you have heard or read about this eyeliner is TRUE, this bad boy is amazing, it doesn't smudge and lasts long. Although I have other eyeliners but since I got this earlier this year I seldom reach for the rest, a worthy repurchase I tell you.

Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eye Liner: Every one and their grandma owes one, I can't even start to describe the awesomeness that is this beauty, so of course when I run out, a repurchase was in order.

Details:
EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle: N1200
Maybelline Colossal Kajal: N1000
Maybellline Eyestudio Gel Liner: N3500

I purchased these at Rita's Beauty Shop {hopefully I got that right) Adiabo Close, off Marian Road, Calabar. But if you are out of Calabar, you can definitely get this from 


So guys what products do you mostly repurchase?


No comments:

Post a Comment