Monday 9 February 2015

LOOKFANTASTIC JAN BEAUTY BOX


  I hate surprises but I love gifts/presents so what pleasant way to pamper/shower yourself with love then gifting yourself a beauty box! I LOVE beauty boxes, in fact I don’t know what I love more receiving boxes and parcels from the post office or the post man or opening them to find beauty products in them! LOVE!!!








 When I went to receive this box at the post office I literally had to refrain myself from opening it up right there (I was so giddy with excitement, I could not contain myself), I mean I have to take pictures first, ha the agony, but when I opened it, it was worth the wait.The box had it all, hair, body, face and VITAMINS.























MyVitamins Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets – Full Size (20 tablets), Still don't know what to do with this.


Nuxe Cr̬me Fraiche de Beaute Mask РFull Size 50ml


Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash – Travel Size 100ml, my personal favourite























Goldwell Dualsenses Color 60Sec Treatment – Travel Size 50ml











Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence – Travel Size 60ml, another favourite for those leave outs 

when I get my weaves installed.




Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Eye Pads – Sample Pack (1)

Great value I tell you, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment