Saturday 7 February 2015

REPURCHASED II :: MARY KAY TIMEWISE FOUNDATION



Frankly, I have never used a Mary Kay anything before when Mary Kay was all the rave and everyone and their grandmothers owned one, I didn't have one product from Mary Kay so imagine my surprise to have fallen head over heels for this foundation.


First off, let me just clear the air and say that I have nothing against Mary Kay products but with its popularity came the fakes and even the dupe, so I pretty much stayed clear of it. My first encounter with this product was when I popped into Ritas Beauty on Marian Road (I live in Calabar), just feeding my eyes, checking out what’s new when the MUA there showed me the foundation, he literally broke into song just praising this foundation, before I knew it, I'm in a chair trying out this bad boy out, I ended up buying two shades Bronze 2 and 3.

I love this Foundation, this Foundation stays (this is a rare case for oily skin girls that sweats alot) I apply it and it stays, period! I prefer applying this either with my fingers or a beauty blender versus a Foundation/stippling brush. The best part about this foundation is its great value for the price. you can definitely get from any online beauty store or just a regular beauty shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment