Friday 22 August 2014

REVIEW: ZARON EYESHADOW+BLUSH DUO PALETTE IN NUDE IT ALL



Hey everyone, I'm sorry I have been away from this blog, and frankly I have no excuses, with that being said am trying to see if I can come up with a more regular posting schedule maybe twice a week or thrice a week, hopefully!

ZARON EYESHADOW+BLUSH DUO PALETTE IN NUDE IT ALL

When I first saw this palette I was interested because the palette is called Nude It All, and am a nude eye, winged eyeliner, matte red/burgundy lipped kinda gal, for the life of me I can't have a dewy look and a glossy lip, I always feel like I need to powder my face. Although I have seen other versions of this Palette but never in Nude It All, so of course I was intrigued.

First off let me just say this palette isn't exactly pigmented, some of the shades were pigmented enough while some weren't hence the reason why i didn't do a swatch, but i find that using an eyeshadow base or primer and with a particular heavy hand can build up the colours. Also this Palette was a combination of both matte and shimmery shades.

The blushes are on a different level guys, the pigmentation was just right. Now the first shade is like a burnt reddish orange shade, I seriously can't use that blush not even to contour, am sure it will work on dark skin tones but the other blush was nice, its like a burgundy-almost-pink-but-not shade, when am aiming to look mean, with my matte burgundy lip or red lip then this works just fine.

One of the eyeshadows which is like a gold glittering shade is a dupe of one of the shadows in the their Quad Duo Eyeshadow Palette in Fashionista. Although I swatched it but I couldn't find the pictures so hopefully those pictures will have to do.

Overall, its an OK palette, I like it because on most days I just reach for this, it has all the colour you are looking for, from under the eyebrow bone shadow, to a transition colour, so this is nice, also if you want light coverage then this has got you covered.




No comments:

Post a Comment